Gauge your knowledge about horse rescue protocols – take our quick survey.
1. How well do you think you could partner with law enforcement to be ready to respond when a horse needs to be rescued or even assist in seizures?
2. When facing a horse owner who denies wrongdoing even though a horse has been clearly neglected, starved or abused, how well could you maintain your professionalism and focus on getting the horse help?
3. How much of the facts behind the abuse or neglect would you need to know before rescuing a horse in critical condition?
4. Do you know what the Henneke Body Score is and how it’s used to assess the condition of a neglected horse?
5. Horses who come to us through law enforcement seizures need a great deal of help and intensive care. Where would you begin?
Enter your e-mail address: (optional)
Habitat for Horses, Inc is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.